1. ISABEL RICARDO has accounts with several major courier companies. We will arrange freight through these accounts for you unless you require shipping through your own courier. If you wish to use your own courier we cannot be held resposible for loss or damage once goods leave our warehouse. Please advise your national / international account number & Sydney contact details of your courier in the "Special Instructions / Comments" sections with your order.
2. Freight calculation is based on weight, volume and destination. Sales consultants are happy to provide freight quotes before processing payment if requested at the time the order is placed.
3. ISABEL RICARDO does not charge handling or packing fees unless special legal or specification documents are requested.
4. Alternative shipping methods such as Australia Post can be arranged at the customers risk. ISABEL RICARDO takes no responsibility for any items lost or damaged or any delay that occurs during Australia Post shipping. Items shipped with Australia post cannot be tracked after dispatch. We do not recommend this service. However we have no alternative but to ship via Australia Post in circumstances where the customer specifically requires delivery to a PO Box as most of the major courier companies will not deliver to PO Boxes. The customer will therefore assume all risk in situations such as these.
5. All orders must be checked & lodged within 7 days of receipt & any claims, errors, or discrepancies must be reported immediately.
6. International shipping may require legal documents for export purposes. Please check with your local shipping agent or customs agent. Goods being held, stored, or penalties incurred in processing International orders will be passed on to the buyer/importer before the order is dispatched.